Friends, today we will tell you, What is domain Authority and why is important? If you are a blogger then today’s post can be very beneficial for you. Thousands of websites and blogs open every day in the internet world and think that they will soon become a Famous brand, but due to lack of high ranking in the search engine, traffic does not come to the blog and the blog is not Famous. Get it for one reason for this is that the DA (domain authority)
What is Domain Authority?
In fact, the DA (domain authority) is the measurement of the domain of a website or blog that Moz company has developed. It depends on domain age, backlink quality, and content quality and quantity on that domain. Enhancing domain authority for SEO is very important. Because it affects rankings in the search engine. By increasing the DA, high ranking can be achieved in the search engine.
DA of different websites is also different. The DA of the new website or blog is very less initially. And as the content and backlinks on the website increase, the DA of the website also increases. But only one website can get DA 100.
How to check the Domain Authority?
There are many tools on the internet that allow you to check the DA of your blog or website. But you can check your website’s DA using https://moz.com/researchtools/ose/ this tool. As soon as you open it, an input box will appear for the domain to be copied on it, by typing your domain on it, this will show the DA and page authority of your domain.
The Moz system checks the 40 Factor to give any website ranking, such as what the backlinks of the website are. And what kind of content is there on the website and how many contents it is and it ranking the website on the basis of those 40 factors.
The DA of any website does not remain stable, it either grows or decreases. If this is increasing then it is a good thing for your website, but if it is flowing it is a very bad sign and it is best to find out the reasons and remove it.
How to increase the website/blog’s domain authority?
- The domain authority of the page has been dependent on many instances. And increasing your blog’s DA means that the search engine gets high traffic to get more traffic.
2. The website that opens quickly in the browser. That is the website or blog that has less page load time. His DA is always high. That’s why the blog’s page load time should always be remembered that it has remained minimal.
3. Social media is proving to be useful in every field today. Publishing website content on social media gives referral traffic to the website. And it increases the website’s brand value. This is a very good way to reach more visitors than ever and to reach your information more and more people. The more followers there are, the more domain authority will be.
4. One way of hiring domain authority is to get backlinks from a good website. Due to high PR backlinks, domain authority can be hiked. And this also increases page authority.
5. Whenever you write a new article, it also gives a link to the old article on the high ranking of the blog. This will make the bounce rate of the blog work and the domain authority will become too high. From this, visitors will go from new articles to old articles too. By which the bounce rate will decrease. And more visitors will come to the article.
6. Comment on the other blog related to the topic of your blog. And get there follow backlinks from there. It also increases the traffic of the website and its domain authority also increases. Join two to three forums and also tell the people about their blogs on the spot and fix their problems. From there also traffic will go on your website and start.
7. Write a guest post on another blog related to your blog topic and you can get do-follow backlinks from that website. But before writing a guest post, check that website’s domain authority and page authority. Never write a guest post at the site of low DA.
Domain Authority means that if you create backlinks of good quality for your blog and share your article on social media, along with it, if you also comment on other blogs, then your blog’s domain authority Starts growing.