All users are welcome to W3webschool. This website site contains all the digital information or properties that are controlled and managed by the employees as well as faculties on behalf of our company W3 Web School. By signing this agreement or terms & condition, the clients will know and agree the following conditions:
The terms and conditions are applicable to all users and all visitors of this website, including the mobile version as well as W3webschool blog. By using or accessing our website(s), users will signify that they have properly read, understand as well as agree to amend by the rules and regulations published in the terms and conditions page, and without making any kind of change or modification. These things are also applicable if you wish to use any such details of the website.
- Users should not use this website in any unlawful way. They must maintain the terms and conditions as mentioned in this website.
- W3 Web School is not responsible for the problems in the server of users beyond a certain limit and time.
Important Guidelines for Using Our Website(s) and Blog(s)
- Users of our website or blog should not abuse or harass or humiliate or threaten and/or infringe the rights of other users.
- Users should not post, publish, disseminate and/or distribute any humiliating, infringing, unlawful or defamatory data, information or material whatsoever.
- Users are strictly prohibited from editing the website HTML or source code, or any modification or change. They must not try to hack the website.
- Users should not install, change, upload and/or transfer any files that are strongly guarded by the software or by the IP Laws (Intellectual Property Las) which is/are really have an effect on other devices. They are strictly forbidden and not advertise to sell or spread spam or other unlawful activities like phishing links etc.
- W3webschool has not given authority to copy, distribute or submit the content of its site or any user submitted content to other places or websites.
W3webschool may or may not contain various external links or hyperlinks to other websites and/or blogs. But we do not have any control on those blogs and/or websites. We only do that to give our users relevant or best possible information so that they can be benefited. Henceforth, W3webschool is not responsible for any manner to other websites.
About Payment Methods
At W3webschool, we only accept cash as well as cheque as a mode of payment for providing service or course fees. When you collect payment for services, we normally ask some basic information, or personal details. We only collect for our internet record, neither we use for other purposes nor we share their information to others, until or unless there is a mandatory need as per order given by the Indian court of law. We do not refund any payment after it is made.
Termination & Cancellation
We W3webschool have complete rights to terminate users account at the sole discretion in the occasion of any serious breaches or the activities that is considered fraudulent, illegal or same type of. We do it so that we can maintain the goodwill of the institute and company.
Copyright & Trademark
W3webschool is the owner of all the contents published on this website and blog. These contents are totally copyright protected. All rights are reserved by W3webschool. Users are not authorized to copy, alter, change, duplicate, modify, publish without permission or reproduce any contents, images or whatsoever.
We W3webschool have the whole and sole rights to change the prices for anything or all of our services, fees, products or courses, or offers of any type.