All users are welcome to W3webschool. This website contains all the digital information or properties controlled and managed by the employees and faculties on behalf of our company, W3webschool. By signing this agreement or terms & conditions, the clients will know and agree on the following conditions:
The terms and conditions apply to all website users and visitors, including the mobile version and W3webschool blog. By using or accessing our website(s), users will signify that they have correctly read, understood, and agree to amend the rules and regulations published in the terms and conditions page without making any change or modification. These things are also applicable if you wish to use any such details of the website.
- Users should not use this website in any unlawful way. They must maintain the terms and conditions as mentioned on this website.
- W3 Web School is not responsible for the problems in the server of users beyond a specific limit and time.
Important Guidelines for Using Our Website(s) and Blog (s)
- Users of our website or Blog should not abuse, harass, humiliate, threaten, or infringe other users’ rights.
- Users should not post, publish, disseminate, or distribute any humiliating, infringing, unlawful, or defamatory data, information, or material.
- Users are strictly prohibited from editing the website HTML or source code or any modification or change. They must not try to hack the website.
- Users should not install, change, upload, or transfer any files strongly guarded by the software or the IP Laws (Intellectual Property Las), which is/are affect other devices. They are strictly forbidden and do not advertise to sell or spread spam or other unlawful activities like phishing links.
- W3webschool has not given authority to copy, distribute, or submit the content of its site or any user-submitted content to other places or websites.
W3webschool may or may not contain various external links or hyperlinks to other websites and blogs. But we do not have any control over those blogs and websites. We only do that to give our users relevant or the best possible information to benefit them. Henceforth, W3webschool is not responsible in any manner to other websites.
About Payment Methods
At W3webschool, we accept Cash, UPI, Debit Card, Credit Card and Cheques as a mode of payment for providing service or course fees. When you collect service payments, we usually ask for basic information or personal details. We only collect for our internet records; neither we use them for other purposes nor share their knowledge with others until or unless there is a mandatory need per order given by the Indian court of law. We do not refund any payment after it is made.
Termination & Cancellation
We, W3webschool, have complete rights to terminate the user’s account at the sole discretion of any severe breaches or activities considered fraudulent, illegal, or the same. We do it to maintain the goodwill of the institute and company.
Copyright & Trademark
W3webschool owns all the content published on this website and Blog. These contents are copyright protected and reserve all rights. Users are not authorized to copy, alter, change, duplicate, modify, or publish without permission or reproduce any contents, images, or information.
We, W3webschool, have the whole and sole rights to change the prices for any of our services, fees, products, courses, or offers