LARAVEL COURSE IN KOLKATA
W3webschool is the leading Laravel Course Institute in Kolkata. Our Laravel PHP Training Consultants or Trainers are highly qualified and Experienced to deliver high-quality Laravel PHP Training across Kolkata.
REGISTER FOR MORE DETAILS
Laravel is a powerful MVC PHP framework, highly preferred by developers who need a simple yet highly functional toolkit to design state of the art web applications. This course is a great starting point for those who want to master this framework and make a career in designing web applications with Laravel. You will learn Laravel from scratch and build your own applications.
Our team of certified experts have designed our Laravel Course in Kolkata content and syllabus based on current requirements from the industry. This enables them to be an Industry-Ready Professional, capable of handling majority of the real-world scenarios. W3webschool also offer tailored made Laravel PHP Training courses for Corporates.
Key Highlights of Our Laravel Course in Kolkata
Download Free E - Brochure
Explore Laravel Course Curriculum
Laravel Introduction and Architecture
Get introduced to Laravel and its architecture.
- Intro to Laravel
Get started with Laravel
Learn to install and set up Laravel and Homestead.
- Setting up Homestead
- Setting up composer and PHP on your local machine for faster Workflows
- Using .env for your local build
- Using sequel pro and connecting to local and remote databases
- Setting up your first application in Homestead
- Setting up Gulp and Elixir
Set up Homestead, composer, PHP, Gulp, Elixir.
Learn about some of the day-to-day workflows of setting up Laravel to use composer and many of the packages for use in our PHP applications.
- Working with the composer install command and avoiding the Composer update
- Downloading and installing Guzzle using Composer
- Making a provider
- Using the Façade pattern
- Using private packages
Work with composer, download and install Guzzle using Composer
Learn to test your routes, API based routes, and name them.
- Building an API / JSON based route for searching
- Testing your route in PHP Unit
- Building a view based route
- Testing your view based route in PHP Unit
- Creating named routes
Build API based route for searching and test the routes.
Building Views and Adding Style
Walk through setting up Blade files, installing a theme, making an authentication page, and more.
- Organizing your Blade files
- Installing a WrapBootStrap theme
- Making your authentication pages
- Implementing an error message template
- Building your main search page
- Adding static pages
Install themes and build your main search page.
Working with Data
Learn about the common workflows and other tips and tricks around Laravel and data or state, which include files.
- Setting up users and running migrations
- Altering a migration
- Using factories for migrations and tests
- Using a generator to scaffold your user wishlist area
- Seeding so you can see how your app looks
- Adding a file upload to user profile
- Validating file upload
- Saving files to S3
Set up users and alter migration. Also, save files to S3
Authentication, Security, and Subscriptions
Learn about the day-to-day workflows that are needed to protect your site, manage subscriptions, and administer users.
- Using policies and guard to protect user pages
- Adding feature flags to hide features from users
- Implementing Socialite to allow users to login with Facebook
- Adding custom middleware to protect the user admin area
- Using Laravel to set up a subscription site
- Creating an interface for the user to manage subscriptions
- Creating an admin interface for subscriptions
Create an interface for the user to manage subscriptions. Also, create an admin interface for subscriptions.
Testing and Debugging Your Application
Learn the concepts of what to test, how to get started, mocking, and more.
- Generating test
- Using tests to think through your code TDT (Test Driven Thinking)
- Using VCR for API testing
- Getting your code onto GitHub
- Using Travis to run tests with every push
- Launching Gulp watch into your workflow
- Using Mockery to test your controllers
- Troubleshooting your application
Test, debug and troubleshoot application in order to deploy.
Adding Advanced Features
Learn about Artisan commands and how to use them. Also, learn about setting up notification e-mails so that we can notify users when new comics come in and more.
- Building an Artisan command
- Creating scheduler to notify users of new comics
- Setting up e-mail notices
- Adding clean URLs for the users profile page
- Using pusher for live notifications
- Adding a blog area to update users on new features
Set up notification emails to notify users.
Go over some key steps to getting your application to deploy.
- Setting up Forge, AWS, and CodeDeploy
- Setting up Travis to auto deploy when all is passing
- Working with your .env file
- Testing your application on production with Behat
- Making a composer package out of our client
Set up environment for deployment.
- Web Hosting Basics
- Types of Hosting Packages
- Registering domains
- Using Control Panel
- Creating Emails in cPanel
- Using FTP Client