1.What are the minimum eligibility criteria for W3webschool courses?
Answer: The Minimum eligibility criteria for Website designing Courses, SEO and other courses at W3webschool are 10+2. Graduates and professionals can also enrol if they are interested in the advanced knowledge of the Web designing courses, SEO, PHP etc. Fundamentals of computer and internet are the prerequisite for enrolling in the course.
2. What are the fees taken for the web designing course and is there any provision for instalments?
Answer: The fees for the web Designing course is around 10,000 and that be paid in 2 installments 5000 each. For the International students, it is a one-time payment of $350.
3. Will there be any live projects during the web designing training period?
Answer: There will be 5 live projects along with the web designing training to equip the students practically enough and make them employable.
- What is the duration of the course?
Answer: The course is of normally 3 months duration and it can be done at classrooms or online from home.
- Is there any placement assistance provided by the institute?
Answer: Yes the institute provides 100% placement assistance to its candidates on successful completion of the course.
- What is the duration of SEO training course?
Answer: The duration of the advanced SEO training course id of 1.5 months divided into 3 days a week.
- What are the fees for SEO training?
Answer: The fees for the SEO training is 8000 INR which can be paid in installments but for the international students it is $250 which has to be paid in one go.
- Is there any live project for SEO training?
Answer: There is one live project for the SEO training Course available for the students.
9. Is there any special class option for the professionals?
Answer: The professionals can opt for Saturday and Sunday classes which are mainly done for the professionals and there is also an online class option available.
10. What is the duration for PHP course and are there any live projects?
Answer: PHP course is been taught for 2 months and there are 5 live projects done during the training.
- What is the range of fees and duration for different courses?
Answer: The fees for different courses vary from 5000 to 12000 and it depends on the duration and level of the course and the duration is normal between 1.5 months to 6 months as these are vocational courses.
- Is the online study option is available for all the courses?
Answer: Yes, the online study option is available for all the courses at W3webschool.
13. What are the services that a student can get from W3webschool?
Answer: A student can avail 24*7 support online and offline from the faculty, online study materials and questions solving sets, 100% placement assistance, and study materials in hard copy format. Backup classes are been provided for students who, unfortunately, miss classes.
14. Is the institute recognized?
Answer: The institute is been ranked among the top IT training provider across India and has a rating of 8.6 out of 10.
- Do they help to build up the fundamentals?
Answer: Yes, if any student requires understanding the fundamentals in a better way before proceeding towards the main course they help in doing the same. The study materials cover from fundamentals to the advance topics so that the students get the best of the knowledge.
16. Do they have tie ups with the IT companies?
Answer: Yes, they do have strong tie-ups with major IT firms where they place their students on the completion of the courses. They also provide for post job Assistance that is if the job doesn’t suit the candidate then they can change the job within a specific period of time giving proper justification for the same. They also serve the purpose of Resume formatting for their students.